Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

09 July 2009

Too much optimisim is never enough

Cowboy and I pulled it off (so to speak). We managed to shoot and score with 30 seconds on the clock. We almost high fived each other after the big event!

So now the waiting begins.

Except that I am not really waiting. In my mind, I am scheduling our doctors visits, I am reading up on how to make the adjustment easier for Champ, I am penciling the due date into my diary (it would simply not do to double book that day, you see). In my mind I am pregnant.

I am also 'experiencing' pregnancy symptoms. Ha! Cowboy swimmers probably haven't had time to even meet up with my golden girl yet, let alone go on a first date and eventually settle down into a harmonious future together in my uterus.

So, yes. I am pregnant. In my head.

Please hope with me that I don't fall too hard in two weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I experienced symptoms several hours after I Oed as well. LOL Well, either I was pregnant, or I drank way too much water before bed. ;)

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can bet I'll be thinking of you and keeping you company while you wait. I'll be thinking all good thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. Somehow I even get symptoms before I ovulate. You and I will be 2wwing at roughly the same time. We'll catch eachother, if necessary, but hopefully it won't be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 2ww is always the hardest... I have wasted so many tests in the last few months that I have sworn I am not going to test this month until I am at least 'late'. Though, I think from the stress of losing my job I have delayed my ovulation.. *not happy*

    ReplyDelete