Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

05 February 2009

F.A.Q.s

Who are the Lemonhead family?
Feel free to meet the cast, I mean members, of the family here.

* * *

Can I borrow Cowboy?
No, he is mine. I endeavour to teach Champ to share, however I am not so practiced at the concept... especially in relation to my husband.



* * *

Can you post a comment on my blog so I don't look like such a looser?
Um, sure... can you please do the same for me?



* * *

How much per hour can I pay you to allow me to babysit Champ?
Please contact me privately to arrange a suitable agreement. Please note, babysit at your own risk. You have been warned. Champ is exhausting!



* * *

Does this blog really need a F.A.Q.s page?
I'll answer this question with another question: Did you derive pleasure, or glean valuable information from reading these F.A.Q.s?



* * *

Can I add some F.A.Q.s?
Be my guest, make a comment below and if it is frequently asked, it will be added to the F.A.Q.s page.*


* For this purpose, the definition of 'frequently' is taken to mean 'at least once'.


No comments:

Post a Comment