Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

13 July 2009

This is not an update

This is not an update because I really have nothing to update.

I am now half way through my 2ww and still have 'that pregnant feeling, woh oah, that pregnant feeling'.

Here's hoping that it is right, otherwise I may need to go to the doctors anyway to test for diabetes (so thirsty), chronic fatigue (so tired) and a tummy bug (background level nausea). I have no idea how I have these 'symptoms' 7 dpo though.

I noticed slight cramping 5-6 dpo and then this background nausea started. Surely it is too soon. Cowboy thinks that I either fell pregnant last month (despite having no unprotected 'leisure time') or that my body 'forgot' that it miscarried so now thinks it is 4 months or so pregnant (clearly, he is not a doctor either). I am hopeful that I am pregnant, but fearful of what the nausea will be like at 8 weeks if it has already started!

For the record, with Champ I noticed montgomery glands about 7 dpo (I have them now, but I forgot to check if they went away after breastfeeding or if they are just a permanent feature now) and breast tenderness shortly after. It wasn't until almost 6 weeks that I noticed nausea which worsened until 12 weeks when it abated.

With Turtledove I didn't have any symptoms other than tiredness.

Hhhhmmm, obviously hoping for an outcome more like Champ's than Turtledove's.

5 comments:

  1. 7 DPO already, wow! Your TWW goes so much faster than mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No big update from me. I'm only 10 DPO somehow. :) It's not looking like my "Hail Mary" cycle will bring me a BFP, though. Bring on the injectible medication!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, do hope it has a happy begining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm with Sunny. How is this 2ww going so fast? It took me FOREVER just to ovulate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog - I'm hoping your 2ww has a better conclusion than mine!

    ReplyDelete