Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

15 July 2009

Independance

I love (and hate) that you want cuddles constantly.

I love (and hate) that you want me to read 100 stories a day to you.

I love (and hate) that my leg is the perfect size stool for you to sit and read from.

I love (and hate) that you want me to sit on your Champ-sized chairs and colour with you.

I love (and hate) that you want to try to do everything for yourself.

I love (and hate) that you are not yet able to do many of these things alone.

I love (and hate) that only my arms will soothe when you are frustrated by failing to do things by yourself.

I love (and hate) that you are not yet independent.

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I love that my Bean wants me, and only me, constantly. Even Daddy won't do. But I feel bad for Daddy when he cries and clings to me instead of going to him... and it would be nice to be able to get some help.

    It's draining... but the best time of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought at first that you'd misspelled independence, but that is clever. It is a dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, actually I had misspelt it! I am a hopeless speller and spell check is my saviour - shame it doesn't check titles too!

    ReplyDelete