Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

18 July 2009

My 'To Do' list

Things I can strike from my 'To Do' list today:
  1. Go shopping for clothes for myself (get disoriented and end up in a maternity shop, buy one maternity skirt to add to the countless maternity clothes purchased when pregnant with Turtledove and Champ).
  2. Book a doctors appointment for next week for myself (for my pregnancy hospital referral).
  3. Visit a baby shop with Cowboy to look for a cot valance (explain to Cowboy that this is what the nursery needs for it to be complete - ignore Cowboy's questioning look 'Nursery? For Champ?')
  4. Order all food eaten out to be 'well done' and refuse to eat deli ham, bacon or anything else which is not advisable for pregnant women.
What remains on my 'To Do' list?
  1. POAS or otherwise seek a positive confirmation of pregnancy (oh, you thought maybe I would have done this one before doing the other 4? Nah, I'll get around to this one eventually.)

1 comment: