Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

20 January 2010

Spotting watch 2010

Today is the point (5.5 weeks) in my pregnancy with Turtledove that I started spotting. That episode ended with me in the hospital the next night with a confirmed spontaneous miscarriage.

Today I am praying with everything I have that Lucky is strong and survives to join our family in September.

Today is also my 3 year wedding anniversary and we are going to the Botanic Gardens (where we got married) to see a Mid Summer Night's Dream be performed. Happy Anniversary my love.


Marriage is a promise between two people who love each other; and it takes a lifetime to fulfil.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And good luck - I'll be thinking about you and Lucky.
    PS: I love the pink umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Love the pics - you guys are adorable!

    Keeping you in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Beautiful pictures.

    Stay away, spot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are adorable! I love the pink in the photos - so beautiful! continued wishes for best luck with this pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful couple you are! Happy Anniversary.

    Out, damn spot. And stay out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful, beautiful pictures!!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete