Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12 January 2010

Dread

It is 5 a.m. and I can't sleep. It could be because yesterday was 44 degrees (111 F) and the night didn't cool significantly. But more likely it is because I woke up lying almost on my stomach and realised that my boobs no longer hurt. At all.

The last two days they have been hurting less and less, and that all encompassing pregnancy exhaustion has left me. I have been around this thing long enough to know that they are not good signs.

But the worst 'symptom' by far is that since yesterday I just haven't 'felt' pregnant.

Oh, I am so over this. Can't I get a break this time?

8 comments:

  1. I hope you're just anxious. I hope this isn't happening again. I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that pregnancy symptoms often come and go-- here's hoping that your lack of symptoms right now is just a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. And I hope, hope, HOPE this is just a weird pause of symptoms and that your little one is still doing OK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read waaaay too many blogs (don't tell my husband what I do all day) and I know that symptoms can definitely come and go in a healthy pregnancy.

    I know after what you've been through, this is very scary. But I am remaining positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, crud. Can't you get a break from the pregnancy demons? It's totally true that symptoms come and go, so I hope, hope, hope it's that, but even if it is normal stuff, it's just not fair. I'm sorry this is already hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am staying positive for you. I have heard the same thing about symptoms coming and going. The fear is horrible, hoping everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red, I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope the cool change heading our way helps a bit too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much mrs. lemon cake!

    This made me feel a whole lot better.

    It's so horrible to spend your entire day anxious and hoping against hope that everything is still ok. Thanks for your reassuring words.

    ReplyDelete