Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

29 January 2010

One question, two answers

Thanks everyone for your support after my last post. Since that episode two days ago, I have had no more blood, so fingers crossed Lucky is still holding on tight.

After feeling so poorly with morning sickness for this past week that I am seriously reconsidering the idea of a big family (Champ and Lucky might just have to be it, because I can't see anyone convincing me to do this again), I asked both Cowboy and my Mum the same question, and received two very different responses.

The question (only half jocular): Do you think it possible to die from morning sickness?

Mum (very worried): Red, you really have to make sure you are keeping fluids up, dehydration can be very serious, darling.

Cowboy (very not worried): No. I am sure you'll live.

Men!

6 comments:

  1. yay- congratulations. all you can do is celebrate each day as a victory. I hope for you that it stays this way. big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that Lucky is behaving again.

    And yes, men. They just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! It's funny that men will totally write off how you are feeling, yet, when they are sick? Total babies.

    I've been so lucky about how attentive my husband has been the past few weeks. Any food request I have, he has delivered.

    He's delivered fruit smoothies to work, gone to get breadsticks for dinner, brought me pickles in a bag when I wanted them... so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it is totally possible to die from morning sickness. I am convinced after two go-rounds of it in a fairly bad manner, that it might be possible to die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol - the difference between moms and men. But we have to love them both. :)

    ReplyDelete