Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

17 May 2009

Bringin' sexy back

Thank you to the lovely CJ for this award:


I truly do not know if I am worth it, but I will gratefully accept it and follow the 'rules' by listing 5 sexy things about myself. Hhhhmmmm...
  1. I have been pregnant, given birth naturally and breastfed for 14 months - and I still managed to get someone to try to knock me up a second time, I must be some hot stuff!
  2. I like to give, but not receive (cryptic clue or TMI?).
  3. I have a shake with my fries.
  4. I asked my husband for some help with this one, and he shot back that I have a nicely cinched in waist (which I think is just because my bottom contrasts well with it).
  5. Ok, really struggling now... I like to wear nice underwear and bras (although not often matching).
Will that do? I am exhausted.

Finally, I am supposed to pass this along to other bloggers who I deem deserving of this award:

I don't know if this is within the rules of the game, but I will return the compliment to CJ who indeed does pull off the Detroit Bad Boys t-shirt SAHM wear.

Also, this award will be passed on to Furrow and Coffeegirl who both comment on this blog which makes them worthy of an award in itself, but who are both also deserving of the sexy blogger award. Coffee girl is a librarian SAHM (Such A Hot Momma) and Furrow rocks both the corporate world and her daughter's.

Ok, I'm off for a walk to show off my little waist and shakin' butt.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! You are one sexy mama. :) I can't wait to be done nursing so I can get sexy bras again. And just for the record, I don't actually wear that shirt in public. To be honest, I don't really wear it at all anymore, because it's from 1989 and has sentimental value so I don't want anything to happen to it. I'm weird that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (too many google accounts!)

    Thank you, darling! I was gone on vacation when you handed this out, so it has taken me a while to acknowledge it. Someday I'll update my blog again, and if I'm feeling sexy, I'll post and pass it on.

    ReplyDelete