Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 November 2009

Some days...

Some days, like when I am having a massive Mummy meltdown after having to leave Library story time early because Champ would not stop randomly pushing other kids to the floor (he still hasn't grown out of it and I am very tired of it), I think I might wait until Champ is in school before we try for another baby and then our family will be complete as the four of us.

And then...

Some days, like when Champ and I are bent over, heads together in concentration over his colouring books or a bug he has spotted outside and I reach over to plant a kiss on his head, I think that even if I have five kids it still won't be enough.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I hear you.

    I both wonder what the HELL we were thinking to get pregnant with twins (knowing that was a risk) so soon... and can't wait for having all the loves of my life in my arms at one time (even if they are punching each other).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say don't wait for yourself to feel ready, as it may never totally happen!!! Although there are days that both hubby and I think we would rather rip our hair out and slam our heads into a wall than deal with the boys for a moment longer, I wouldn't change it for the world. Now that baby C is becoming more interactive, it melts my heart to see them loving each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I have been not keeping up on blogs the last few months while on leave, and now I happened to read your 'story' at the top of the sidebar, and realize that you guys are indeed trying for another baby already, and I feel as though my previous comment maybe was a little insensitive! I am sorry to hear of your struggles with #2. I wanted to say keep your chin up - We lost 2 before we had success with L. You know it *can* happen. Best of luck that the third time is a charm. ((HUGS)) - I will be sending baby dust your way.

    ReplyDelete