Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

07 August 2009

Handy

We like face washers here in the Lemoncake household. Those little terry-towling squares are useful for all manner of things.

We use them to clean Champ in the bath, obviously. We often have a spare one in the bath for Champ so that he doesn't snatch the one we are using. We use them instead of bibs (Champ refuses bibs) to clean up Champ's face, hands and highchair after a meal before we let him loose on our lounge room. We use them when Champ's t-shirt has left over lunch on it (but not quite enough lunch that it warrants an actual clean). We let Champ suck them with cold water when he is teething.

They are pretty handy.

I still wash Champ's clothes separately to Cowboy's and mine. I still use the sensitive baby stuff (despite him ceasing to be a baby some time ago). I wash Champ's clothes/sheets/towels/everything-machine-washable once per week. Today was the day.

Today I counted 21 wash cloths which I had pegged to the line. Twenty-one!

They sure are handy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip, I will have to prepare some of those towels for further down the track. They do seem very versatile in their usage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do kids refuse bibs? It drives me nuts! I'm so sick of having to change Bean's clothes after every meal.

    Stripping him down before he eats, and hosing him off afterwards, seems to be the only solution I can see.

    ReplyDelete