Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

17 August 2009

Grateful?

Red: I can barely stand this nausea now, honey. (tearily) It has gone from that background nausea to full on feeling like I am going to chuck constantly.
Cowboy: (grinning from ear to ear) Good! Great to hear darling!

I am grateful that fell pregnant. I am very grateful that Muscles has stuck around this far. I am very, very grateful that we are (God willing) expecting a new baby in April next year. But does that mean I have to be grateful for feeling this poorly too?

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are feeling so sick now. :( You can be grateful for your little blessing and not thrilled about the side effects! Heck, I had to give myself shots to get knocked up, and I reserve the right to b*tch about backaches and fatigue for the next 8 months (God willing!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor thing. You are competely allowed to not love nausea. It's miserable. Period.
    Hopefully it lets up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sorry about the nausea. I hope it doesn't last long.

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey! I had terrible nausea for the first 13 weeks and was miserable. Couldn't remember why I had wanted to get pregnant in the first place. Couldn't believe that people suffer from nausea and still have babies....and then it went away and I was so much happier! Hoping you find the same relief!

    ReplyDelete