Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

30 April 2009

Blood

What do you really not want to see on the toilet paper after you wipe when you are pregnant? (Amongst other things) Blood. But that it what I saw this morning.

I am worried, but I am not beside myself, for two reasons. One is that it was just a little bit (like less than a teaspoon), the other is that I had two cases of spotting while I was pregnant with Champ.

The first spotting with him occurred the day I got my positive pregnancy test (4 weeks) and the second event happened at 8 weeks. This is a little more unusual given that it is at 5.5 weeks (rather than when my period would have been due). Still, I am taking some comfort in the fact that I spotted with him and now I have a perfect, healthy child.

Still...

Please, God. Please God. Please, God.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no. I'm sure it's nothing, if it remains just a spot or two and you're not feeling terribly crampy, but nonetheless, do you have an appointment coming up? I'm sure just a quick call to your doc would make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I didn't spot at all when preggo with my Bean, I know it's really common for it to happen early in pregnancy. I'm sure it's an unsettling sight, though -- hope it's all done and doesn't come back!

    ReplyDelete