Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 April 2009

Feelin' it?

Despite having been pregnant previously, I would still call myself pretty new to this TTC thing. I mean, I have only ever done it the once (much to Cowboy's disappointment, I'm sure!).

So, to those with more experience, I have a question to put to you. Last time, I 'felt' pregnant pretty much straight away. And I was. This time, I 'feel' pregnant too.

My question is this: Do you 'feel' pregnant every try, or can I put some trust in this feeling?

2 comments:

  1. I think some women are better at knowing than others. Myself, I'm not so good at it. And that's after a LOT of TTCing. :)

    Until you get more "data points" (as my hubby would say), it's tough to say which category you are in. But as there's no reason not to, let's assume you are one who does have those accurate "I'm preggers" feelings, and trust it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt pregnant for about 20 months in a row when we were TTC. The month it actually happened, I just knew I wasn't. But yeah, what I do is just assume it's true and eat like I am. Milkshake at 3pm for no reason other than the fact that I'm passing a great milkshake place? Sure! I'm pregnant!

    ReplyDelete