Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

17 April 2009

The case of the multiple Mummy

Champ kept me up most of the night last night. He has never been great sleeper, but this is ridiculous. Hoping it is just a new tooth or because of his snuffly nose at the moment and not some new behaviour.

Anyway, while I was pacing the floors with him and administering cuddles while my little boy clinged to me lest I dare deposit him back into the cot, I started thinking.

There is a slight chance that I might be pregnant. How can a Mummy possibly be in two places at once throughout the night? I have visions of night feeding a newborn and having Champ screaming out for Mummy in the next room. Now I am afraid. Am I ever going to get a good night sleep?

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea! I often worry about the same thing... not just at night, but during the day when DH is at work. I live for nap time, what about when they aren't napping at the same time and one is always awake?! AAHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete