Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

27 June 2009

Alone

Cowboy is away from the house this Saturday morning, he is studying his masters and has class today. I was speaking to my Mum over the phone and when she realised that it was just for the morning (not all day like it is some weeks), she said something that made me laugh.

She said: Oh so you're not going to be alone all day, that's good.

It made me laugh because I just realised that I never feel alone when home with Champ anymore. I used to, when he was a baby. He is obviously so much of a big boy now that he counts as 'company'.

He is actually the best company ever!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, that's so sweet! :) Sometimes I feel that way too, but to be honest, I usually can't wait for DH to come home. Otherwise I don't really feel complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Z is becoming quite the companion, herself. I can't wait for real conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hysterical! I haven't felt alone in months and months!!

    ReplyDelete