Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

25 June 2009

Silly (CD1)

Waiting is starting to seem silly.

I want to expand my family. I love children. I can’t wait to be pregnant. I tear up at the thought of bringing a new child into our lives. I adore being a mother. I get excited when I imagine Champ playing with his sibling in years to come. Cowboy wants to be a father again, ‘the sooner the better’.

Today is CD1, a little earlier than expected (26 days). I used to think that my cycles had shortened while I was breastfeeding. But now I have come to realise that I never knew my cycle length before having Champ. I was on the pill for 10 years prior to our wedding and then had only one ‘real’ cycle while on honeymoon before conceiving Champ. Maybe I would always have had 26/27 day cycles.

I haven’t yet decided if this cycle will be the one that I am brave enough to try to conceive again.

It has been 8 weeks since my miscarriage. And finally, putting it off for much longer is starting to seem silly.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you hear you are healing from the miscarriage. It will always be with you, but it won't hurt as badly. Good luck with whatever you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. funny how 8 weeks can feel like forever and the blink of an eye all at once. best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm cheering for you, either way.

    ReplyDelete