Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 December 2009

Grumpy

I don't know how I can still manage to be grumpy at this time of year. I have Champ singing 'Jingle Bells', exclaiming at 'Christmas' he spots everywhere and a nicely full social life. But still Grumpy Mummy keeps popping up her ugly head. I have a couple of theories as to why.

It could be because we have finally been given the all clear to TTC and our Christmas babydancing can't come quick enough. I have had really quite mild PMT lately, even Cowboy mentioned to me last month that he hasn't seen my usual pre menstrual grumpiness of late. But this month it is back with avengance. Hopefully for the last time in over 10 months.

Another reason could be that my Turtledove due date is fast approaching. Turtledove was to be a Christmas baby (28th December) and often the sight of all the Christmas decorations act as a reminder of what may have been.

Either way, I hope this grumpiness clears soon. I've calculated the 15/12 as my expected CD1 (Champ's birthday, so it should be easy to remember this cycle) and if it doesn't go away then, there is always the 'trying' part of the cycle to look forward to and by the Turtledove's due date will have passed. Another milestone moment and hopefully another pregnancy started.

So go away Scrooge, you are not invited to our Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the black cloud following you around this holiday season. With what you've been through, it's a tough contrast to the glittery happiness that is pushed on us this time of year. I hope it does pass soon, and quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised that you're feeling a bit grumpy. 2009 has not been at all kind to you. As this mean and nasty year draws to a close, I hope you feel the pain and sorrow ease up, because 2010 is going to be your year :)

    ReplyDelete