Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

15 February 2010

Flying

Things are just chugging along here at the Lemoncake Household. Not much home cooking or cleaning is being done and I am concentrating on the basic art of survival and spending any available energy reserves on maintaining some of the good life for Champ.

I have decided that pregnancy reminds me a lot of international travel. Before you have done it you think it will be really cool and glamorous. Then you realise it is actually a worrisome, very uncomfortable and long way to get to where you want to go (albeit a very remarkable and awe inspiring one).

Talking of international travel, we have book flights for Hong Kong and the Philippines (Cowboy's birth country) for March. I am really hoping that my morning sickness has gone and left me with a second trimester glow and contentment by then.

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting trip-- I certainly hope you feel better by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are going well! That trips sounds woooooonderful.

    ReplyDelete