Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 September 2010

'Still' here

I am 'still' here and Lucky is 'still' in my tummy.

I say 'still' because I haven't actually reached my due date yet, still half a week til then.

I promised myself this time that I would expect to go late so as to avoid this frustration of being in limbo waiting on her. But of course now that we are pretty much ready and I am not up for taking Champ out too much, and I don't feel I can plan anything past the next few minutes I am frustrated!

I have started getting twinges each night and so each night Cowboy and I kiss each other goodnight and say to get rest because tonight could be the night, and then morning comes and nothing.

So despite not even having reached my due date, I feel like we are 'still' here, ready and waiting.

3 comments:

  1. Me too! Even with my due date still 4 days away, I'm so uncomfortable that every day feels like I'm already overdue. Almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I found that week or so to be hard - when it was uncomfortable to go out with a toddler and be as active as we'd like to be. And resigned though I was to going late, my 2nd actually came 3 days early. Maybe you'll be surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, this is exciting!!!! I am sorry you are uncomfortable, so I am really sorry for that, but it's just so fun to think that you could be HOURS away from meeting your princess!

    Rest up (if you can - I know that's hard, too) and update when you can! Can't wait to "meet" her.

    ReplyDelete