Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

31 July 2010

Baby name decided - clue for those who want it!

Champ decided on Lucky's name months and months ago, but Cowboy and I have still been searching through baby name books and websites just to make sure our original choice still sounded the best to us. Luckily, after all that searching, Champ's favorite won (or else I think he would have still called her by this name anyway!).

Want a clue? My family don't. Since we told them the gender this time they want some surprises kept until she is born. But in case you don't care for surprises, without further ado, here is my clue...

"...there was a star danced, and under that was I born."

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I won't mention the name and ruin others' fun of figuring it out, but I love it!! (I remembered that this one was in the running from a previous post you wrote.) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful name, great reference :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice!!! I haven't even STARTED thinking about this yet... not seriously, anyways. Of course I've been thinking about names for years, but this is different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, beautiful! That was my initial choice for this baby, but a cousin beat us to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, will you call him Jesus?

    Michaela

    ReplyDelete